Monday, September 26, 2011

Some Sad News

I want to share with you some sad news. My good friend Kristi Holler, the lead vocalist of Thistledown and Music2Care, has had to withdraw from our collaboration for personal reasons. She was a wonderful colleague, such a gifted songwriter, pianist and singer, as well as a very compassionate and creative musical partner. I will miss working with her very much.

At this time, I don't know what the implications are for either Thistledown or Music2Care. Let's just say that both projects are, at best, "on hold" while I assess what it might require to continue them.

In the meantime, I want to thank all of you who have been so supportive of the work that Kristi and I had been doing together. We deeply appreciated your enthusiasm for our music, your encouragement of our efforts and your financial contributions to the causes we were assisting.

Please join me in wishing Kristi well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comment, and for doing so in a respectful way.