Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm happy to announce the November release of ‘Tis a Gift: Christmas by Guitar, my new holiday album. This 16-song, 49-minute CD features my own arrangements of timeless Christmas classics, along with one original composition.

No, I haven’t suddenly learned how to play guitar. Believe it or not, I made these acoustic guitar recordings without ever plucking a real guitar string. Call it digital magic!

I guarantee that this will be some of the most peaceful Christmas music you’ll ever hear. And when you buy a CD ($10 each), I'll donate $6 to the Brookings Backpack Project (www.brookingsbackpackproject.org). That donation will provide a weekend’s supply of food to at least one child who is at risk of hunger in Brookings, SD, where my family and I reside.


Buy a CD for yourself, buy another for a friend. It may seem a little early to be thinking about holiday gifts, but it’s never too early to be thinking about hungry kids.

This is my first audio CD with 100% recyclable packaging. No more plastic jewel cases, no more shrink-wrapping. This CD's "eco-pack," as the manufacturer calls it, is at once protective of the disk and friendly to the environment. An unexpected side benefit of going green has been decreased production costs, allowing me to lower my traditional sales price.


If you would like to sample some of the music on 'Tis a Gift, click here. To purchase a copy of ‘Tis a Gift, visit the Store or contact me.


Thank you in advance for your generous support of the children of Brookings. I wish everyone a sacred, and peaceful, holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comment, and for doing so in a respectful way.